The following explains what a Web App Integration looks like from a user's point of view.
- Box users can discover applications in the Box App Gallery. They can visit the gallery directly, or select the Apps menu from the Box Web App UI.
- In the App Gallery they select the application they would like to add. Every published Box application has a public profile page, which provides details including the integrations it provides.
- They user adds the application to their account by clicking the Add button in the App Gallery listing. Once an application is added to an account, all its integrations become available to the user.
- Select an integration from the More Actions menu on a file or folder.
- Box will ask the user for permission to share the file or folder with the application. The confirmation prompt must accepted before the integration can be successfully used.
- Upon granting access, Box passes the data to the application. Depending on the type of integration, the application will then display a popup panel or run a server-based process.