V1 webhooks are created in the Developer Console by following the steps below.
- Navigate to your application in the Developer Console
- Select the Webhooks tab.
- Click the Create a new Webhook button.
- Fill in the form, including event triggers, an endpoint URL and one or more callback parameters.
- Click Save Webhook.
By default V1 webhooks only work for users that are listed as application collaborators in the General Settings tab in the Developer Console. To enable a webhooks for all users, please contact support.
After creating a webhook, the application must be added to the user's account to begin use.
To obtain the URL to add the app, follow the directions below for OAuth 2.0 authentication apps:
- Navigate to the App Center tab for the application in the Developer Console.
- Click Submit My App. Do not worry, you will not be completing the submission process!
- At the bottom of the page, click Preview.
- Click Add
Webhooks will now trigger for any configured events that are occur in the user's account.